Friday, October 1, 2010

New cartridge!!

hey guys, I was sooo excited today when I checked the mail. Guess why?! I got my Simply Charmed cartridge in the mail today! woohoo! lol. This cartridge has so many cute guys and things all with little smily faces. and I also got some new clear stamps that I ordered. One of them had christmas sayings. Christmas is coming up so I made this card with the cute little penguins on this cart.

For the card I cut a 8 1/2"x 12" in half to make a standard A2 size card. the penguins were cut out at 3". I put a little pearl in her bow and faux stitched some white lines with my gel pen. I'm loving this cartridge and can't wait to make more items with it.

I just listed this card in my shop and just a reminder, my current shop promo is spend $15 or more before shipping and I'll refund the shipping! cya all tm

No comments: