Saturday, October 9, 2010

Christmas Tags

hey! I'm at my dad's house this weekend visiting so I won't be able to post much this weekend. Here's my craft of the day. I loved how those birthday tags turned out so I thought I'd make some Christmas tags.


Using the Simply Charmed Cartridge I cut the Santa out at 2 3/4" and the tag is cut from the Don Juan cartridge at 3 1/2". I used my white gel pen to outline the edges and stamped Merry Christmas on the bottom. I pop dotted the santa.


On the back I added a snowflake applique and put some blue rhinestones in the middle. There is enough room on the back to write a to and from when you attach them to presents. To finish it off I added some bakers twine. Hope you all enjoy these tags :)


Jordan

4 comments:

Unknown said...

These are adorable!!!!!

Lalo said...

The tags are soo cute, that santa is too!!! Love that blue color and the white pen just make the tags POP.
AWESOME tags, LOVE them!!!

Anonymous said...

Very cute tags!! I love that Santa. He's adorable! I love your color combo too. Great job! Thanks for playing with us at CCC. -Nicole

Melissa said...

He is just too cute, and you did a great job!! Thanks so much for joining with us at CCC.