Saturday, October 2, 2010

Birthday card using Simply Charmed

Hey everyone and good morning! Today it's my brothers birthday and I made a card for him using the cake from the Simply Charmed cartridge. Isn't it cute? I love all their faces.


For the base of the card I used kraft cardstock and it measure's 4 1/4"x 5 1/2". I added a peice of paper which had dots and cut it 1/2" smaller than the card. The green cardstock is cut 1/2" smaller than the patterned paper. I cut the cake at 3" and added some little pearls as his cheeks. I put dotted lines around the green paper and stamped Happy Birthday in the corner. I then pop dotted the cake to give him some more dimension.

I think this cake card turned out so adorable and I think my brother will like it. please comment and tell me what you think. Be back tomorrow with another card.

No comments: