Monday, September 27, 2010

Say Cheese! and new shop promo

Hey everyone! Just got home from work about and hour ago and I'm exausted. But, I've been thinking about my cricut all day and wanted to make another card. The Cricut is very addicting! lol, I'm on it almost all day. So here's the card


This little guy comes from Create a Critter (I'm obsessed with this cart, as you probably know, teehee) he's so cute! The card measures 4"x4". I cut the mouse out at 2 3/4" and pop dotted him to give him some extra dimension. I added white ribbon and tied a little bow. The "say cheese" is a rub-on and i rubbed it onto a little speech bubble which is also from create a critter.

And guess what?! I reached over 1500 sales!! YAY! So that special someone who was 1500 will be getting a great suprise in the mail, along with their other items :) So for my next promo I'm gunna do free shipping on all orders $15 or more (before shipping tho).

So now I'm off to clean, ttyl! and cya here tomorrow! :)

No comments: