Sunday, September 26, 2010

Bee Happy Card and Shop Promo!

Good morning! I woke up early this morning because 1. my cats were being crazy and runnnig everywhere and 2. my boyfriend was snoring veryyy loudly. So I decided to come out here and blog to you all about the card I made last night.



This one was so fun to make! :D The other day I was at the dollar store and found some packs of blank cards that come in 12 different colours and matching envelopes, so I picked some up in pink, purple, yellow and blue. (I think I may go get some more.) So for this card I used one of the purple cards. The cards measure 4 1/4" x 5 3/4".

I layered the background with the beige peice of cardstock and then the patterned paper on top. I think I bought this paper from a shop on etsy. Anyways, I cut the bunny from Create a Critter and put her altogether. The speech bubble is also from the same cartridge under one of the phrases. The "For some bunny special" is actually a rub on from this pack I bought of ebay.


I think this card turned out soo cute! I'll be listing it in my shop too. Oh, and as for the promo I'm doing, (well its been going on for awhile) I'm 4 sales away from my 1500th sale!! I'm so excited! So for the person who is my 1500th sale will get a freebie in with their package. And I just wanna say thanks to all my customers and your continued support for getting me this far! your all amazing :)


So, on that note I'll be back tomorrow with another card. Cya then!

No comments: