Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Happy Wednesday!

Hey everyone, it's almost the weekend! Yippiee! Well this weekend I'm going to a baby shower and instead of buying a boring old card from a store I thought I'd make one. My friend Sarah is having a girl and i thought the best card to make was with a little bear.



The bear is from Create a Critter and is cut at 3". I made the card pink and used my scalloped dot punch. I had some extra paper from my DCWV paper pad and added it to the bottom. It looked kinda blah so I glued on some purple ribbon and added a bow. I think it turned out so adorable and I think Sarah will love it!

I bought a couple more cartridges online and now I'm just waiting for them to come in. I ordered Winter Frolic, Simply Charmed and Mini Monsters. Super excited to get them so I can have a different variety and make super cute cards :)

I'm off to bed cuz im very tired. I'll cya all here tomorrow for another card or project.

No comments: