Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Summer Card Camp Week 3 - Card 1

It's week 3 at Summer Card Camp and these are this weeks colours
At first when I looked at the colours I thought this was going to be tough, but once I made one card I couldn't stop! Here's one of the cards,
I love this Lawn Fawn stamp set, it's called Admit One. They have the cutest images ever! I used the merry go round and paper periced it using red and brown cardstock and some red patterned paper.
The patterned paper on the background looks a bit greeny in this picture but its brown I swear! lol.
Hope you all enjoy and stay tuned for lots more cards for this colour challenge :)

1 comment:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like your carousel card and like to ride carousels (they're not jsut for kids to ride in my opinion). The Lawn Fawn stamps are nice. I do not have any of them. May have to ck them out.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com