Monday, July 11, 2011

Beautiful Borders

Just a quick post for another challenge :)


At Moxie Fab World they have a border challenge.


The challenge: Create a paper crafted project (card, gift bag, tag, layout, home decor item, mini-book cover, etc.) that incorporates border strips in an innovative way.

I used a border punch since I don't have any border paper. I think it turned out cute! I'm not sure where these alphabet stickers came from, I found them in my stash, but I made them into a cute little banner :)

3 comments:

Pat N. said...

That's adorable!--love those borders; that punch is one of my favorites.--Pat N.

Cath said...

Hey Jordan! Thanks for linking this up to the Beautiful Borders challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Nice use of the border punch. Not sure if I know what border punch this is. Is it a Martha Stewart edge punch?
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com