Saturday, November 20, 2010

Holly Jolly Santa

Hey everyone, hope your saturdays going well. Mine's going great, spent the whole day shopping and doing things with my mother and my boyfriend. Later tonight we're going to see our friends who just had a baby, she is too cute!

Anyways, here's a card I made earlier today. When I was out I bought some Christmas scrapbook paper (it was 25% off!) by atd at zellers. It has cute snowman images and santa, so I picked a couple different pads up. The card is a standard A2 card and the snowflake paper is from one of those paper pads.


I cut out the snowman using the Winter Frolic cartridge at 3 1/2" and pop dotted him onto the side of the card. The Holly Jolly is chipboard that I got at the dollar store awhile ago. I thought it looked cute on the card instead of using a stamp. It already had a rhinestone on it so I added a couple more randomly onto the card. I think it turned out so cute :) Hope you all enjoy it.

3 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute!

Maria Elena said...

Hi Jordan! I'd love to nominate you for the Stylish Blogger Award! To accept, please come visit me at my blog and follow the instructions in the post.
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

Regards.

Home Renovation Chesapeake said...

Nice blog thanks for possting