Friday, November 12, 2010

Elephant Smile Circle Card

heyy! I've been so busy this past month, moving and studying for school. Sorry I havent been on here much, I promise I'll try to post more :) I bought the Birthday Bash cartridge awhile ago and it finally came in! I was so excited to get it because it has so many cute images and I will probably find so many things for it. I already made a few cards with it. Here's one of them

The pictures kinda dark sorry. But I cut the circle card out at 3 1/2" using the card/tag feature and I found it on page 43. The scalloped circle is part of the same feature. The elephant is from the phrase feature and i forgot how big i cut him. oops. I used my white gel pen and put little dots around the scalloped circle and also wrote around the word smile.

He came out so cute! and I already put him up in my etsy shop. Be sure to check it out. Anyways its dinner time, so I'll be back on tomorrow. Have fun everyone!

1 comment:

the cricutologist said...

what an adorable card! It does make me smile! I like the colors you chose!